I figured that I’d post this in conjuction with the typography post that I made not so long ago, as I found this to be pretty interesting. I found this yesterday by reading a blog post by one of my cousins, in which she used wordle.net to create a new header for her site.
So, I decided to see what worlde would come up with for my site. What you see above is the result of wordle scanning the latest 10 posts on my site, and making a pretty creative compilation of those words, with their size based on their frequency of use.
It’s really a neat, simple tool for use in creating basic typographical works that represent something. Anyway, if you feel so inclined, head on over there and make one yourself!
Leave a Reply